Packserv Maintenance Agreements
Packserv is pleased to announce our new range of managed service agreements, designed to reduce ongoing service & maintenance costs for packaging machinery. Our technicians will asses your machinery within its operating environment & provide a tailored maintenance program to ensure the ongoing efficiency & stability of your production requirements.
Performed by Packserv’s trained in-house technicians, our periodic maintenance program consists of an in-depth machine inspection, safety & functionality checks, adjustments and recommended parts replacement.
Benefits of Packserv Maintenance Contracts:
- Maintained customers receive priority status for both service & rental requirements
- Discounted rates provided for travel, labour, parts, consumables and training
- Performance optimisation of speed & efficiency settings for maximum output
- Mandatory periodic electrical safety testing of appliances/machinery
- Exchange machinery for major service to cover downtime during works
- Managed service schedules with locked in rates
- Extended machine life
- Improved system reliability/decreased downtime
- Regular system modifications & improvements
- Maintain a single machine or the entire production line
- Machinery service can be carried out either on-site, or in the Packserv test centre
- Service schedules available either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or as per individual requirements
Please Note: Service agreements are available for most packaging machinery solutions, although in the event our technicians are not be best suited to your particular requirements we will recommend the best & most convenient service agent.